2020 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Morgan Prostake Stake Bed (Stock #0826510)
- TIRES FRONT 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 7 940 lbs.
- DARK ASH SEATS WITH JET BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS VINYL SEAT TRIM
- BACKUP ALARM (Includes (SFW) SEO Calibration for backup alarm.
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING UPPER GLASS MANUAL-FOLDING AND EXTENDING BLACK. Includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp
- AUDIO SYSTEM 4.2 DIAGONAL COLOR DISPLAY AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (STD)
- SUMMIT WHITE
- ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb-ft torque @ 1600 rpm (STD)
- GRILLE CHROME
- BUMPER FRONT CHROME
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER INTEGRATED
- LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT
- GVWR 19 500 LBS. (8845 KG)
- FUEL TANK FRONT AND REAR 65 GALLON TOTAL
- BACK-UP ALARM CALIBRATION
- FRONT AXLE 8 000 LBS. DANA/SPICER D800-N I-BEAM NON-DRIVING
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- WHEELS 19.5 X 6.75 STEEL GREY PAINTED 8-HOLES HUB PILOTED
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- REAR VISION CAMERA DISPLAY INTEGRATED INTO RADIO
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY TRAILER COMBINED (STOP/TAIL/TURN) CONNECTION SOCKET AND HARNESS MOUNTED AT REAR OF FRAME.
- WINDOWS POWER WITH DRIVER EXPRESS UP AND DOWN AND EXPRESS DOWN ON ALL OTHER WINDOWS
- SPARE TIRE DELETE (STD)
- HIGHWAY SERVICE TRANSMISSION AUTOMATIC CLOSE-RATIO 6 SPD WITH DOUBLE OVERDRIVE ALLISON A1700HS ratios: 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 6TH Highway Series 19.5K GVW & 26K GCW Max. (STD)
- ALTERNATOR 220 AMPS
- FRONT FENDER EXTENSION PAINTED BODY COLOR
- PAINT SOLID
- REAR AXLE 4.10 RATIO Max road speed: 79 MPH
- RECOVERY HOOKS FRONT FRAME-MOUNTED BLACK
- POWER TAKE-OFF (PTO) NOT INSTALLED
- 5500 HD SERIES
- REAR AXLE 15 000 LBS. (6 804 KG) DANA SPICER S16-130 SINGLE REDUCTION
- WHEELBASE 219 (556.3 CM) 138 CA
- ADDITIONAL FUEL 5 GALLONS
- AXLE TO END OF FRAME 75
- AIR CONDITIONING SINGLE-ZONE (STD)
- EXHAUST SYSTEM REAR EXIT
- TIRES REAR 225/70R19.5 G TRACTION BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 15 000 lbs.
- FRONT SUSPENSION 8 000 LBS. (3 629 KG) MULTI-LEAF INCLUDES SHOCK ABSORBERS
- REAR SUSPENSION 15 500 LBS. (7 031 KG) MULTI-LEAF VARI-RATE
- 26 000 LBS. GCWR (11 793 KG)
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Running Boards/Side Steps
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Split Bench Seat
- Driver Adjustable Lumbar
- Vinyl Seats
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic Headlights
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Front Side Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- View All
Prostake Stake Bed Features
Conscientious design features, such as the bulkhead punch window and cab extension, support safety; as do bulkhead gussets that are engineered to provide strength, durability and added protection for your cab, your cargo…and your crew.
Morgan’s innovative swing rack design eliminates the need to lift and remove heavy gates in order to load or unload. Racks swing a full 270-degrees, and can be secured to the siderails for easy and unencumbered loading and unloading.
Heavy-duty Solid Hardwood flooring is standard on all flatbed bodies, and offers natural shock absorption, weather and insect resistance. Standard three-inch I-beam frame construction adds superior strength and durability. And strategically positioned crossmembers (16-inches on center) add to that strength, while keeping weight to a minimum, for better fuel efficiency.
A standard, heavy-duty rub-rail helps to protect the flatbed frame and side rail pockets from minor impacts. Deep pocket design provides solid seating of rail stakes; making it easy to secure your load during transport, and remove rails for loading and unloading.
Pre-engineered 2" receiver tube design for hitch or pintle plate configurations, a variety of bumper options, the use of ready-to-use molded harness and sealed plug-together connectors, and "universal design" features, such as standard LED body clearance and ID lighting, make it EASY to spec or replace components quickly and efficiently.
Choose from a variety of options, including cab extensions, stake racks in galvanized steel or black powder-coat, and hoists to help make loading and unloading fast and efficient. Morgan makes it easy to spec a body that meets your needs — without compromise.